Popular Posts

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ASEM ACCUSED OF RAPING MINOR!


Hiplife musician, Asem has been accused of rape by a 17-year-old senior high graduate.

Queenie, the alleged victim accused Asem of drugging and raping her somewhere November 2010.
She says she held the incident back because she expected the musician to take responsibility and find a solution to the pregnancy which occurred in the process but he blatantly paid no heed to her situatuation.

The girls says she is a fan of the rapper and also a friend of his. She thus decided to pay him him a visit at his Achimota residence during the said month. There she said was offered a drink by him. However, after a few sips she felt dizziness creeping up her system. She said she thought it was a normal sleep feeling so allowed herself to fall asleep.

“I only woke up and realized blood stains all over me. That was when I knew I had been raped and my virginity broken in the process.”

She says she had no choice than to terminate the pregnancy.

When reporters contacted Asem, he was quoted saying: “As much as I am concerned, I have not impregnated any lady nor drugged any lady before. I will leave everything to my new manager to handle the issue”.

No comments:

Post a Comment