Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TRIG Fails In Wooing Fellow Musician? :-O [Gossip Gossip Gossip Gossip]

Whoop! Whoop! So guess what, I returned this time with gossip. Check this out... After Trigmatic made a hit with his song “MY JOLE”, word has it that the rapper actually has been out there looking for a “jole” (chic). 'Shiee chale oboi make wild'. Hmmm…but who is this “jole” in question? Well they say it’s none other than

fellow musician, BECCA. Yup! You heard it – Becca. Okay okay check it out…lol the sad part is we heard the move bounced like a bad check! BANG! In his face! :-(…don’t tell anyone we told you this. I am only telling you what a bird told me. But wait a minute, do you think it's true? If it is then dude needs to get his 'A' game up!
Swooooop!!! I'm out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh charlie..why u want give my dude bad press like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not bad press...this is GOSSIP (Good Interesting News).

    ReplyDelete