In a hilarious, expletive-laced interview, the kids from Odd Future make their intentions clear: to squash all competition. Of course, the only competition in the rap game is Kanye West.
“I’m a big Kanye West fan, and I also compose music and I rap and I direct videos. I don’t want him thinking he’s the only person that could do that...My competition isn’t like these other upcoming rappers and s**t. It’s him.”
Though relatively new, the posse has already scored a cover feature on Billboard and Kanye West himself has given Odd Future's Tyler The Creator props via Twitter for the music video "Yonkers."
Popular Posts
-
We promised we would bring you the video as soon as it is realised. The video is splendid however, i just don't get why those coloured g...
-
It's past 9pm and i'm listening to some really good gospel music, “ Mokobe ” by Nii Okai . Then it dawned on me how much creativity,...
-
We're still counting down to the big event HOUSE OF WORSHIP 2011 with STEWARDS OF GRACE INC
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment