Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vodafone Advert ft. Eazzy - GREAT AD!, WTH are the others doing????

As much as i think the services of Vodafone Ghana are crap, they just impress me with their awesome ads always. I don't know which of their ads i don't love. They've just got it; from concept to delivery!

Now here is a new one - a caller tunes advert which features musician Eazzy. I just watched this and I wanted to replay it again cos it's worth my every replay.

I thank God I don't have to always watch Cargo ads, APC ads and all those bullsh*#t alcohol ads and others that keep flying on our tv screens. I'm like WTH! How on earth can someone be walking around town with a toothpaste, a toothbrush, or a huge bottle of medicine in his pocket???
Unrealistic and senseless ads. Not to say all unrealistic Ads are senseless. There are so many unrealistic but wonderful ads out there so if you don't know how to use the techniques in advertising, just stop making a mess on our bloody tv sets.


So check this out I watched one of these useless ads and there was this dude and his driver friend talking. the driver had a headache so his friend in his desire to help the driver asks him to wait so he goes to get something down the road so he'd get him some medicine when he returns. Before he could go, the sick guy went told him he has a particular medicine he was going to take [don't remember but i'm sure it's APC]. All of a sudden, the one who offered to help but would have to go and buy something down the road first, removed the same drug from his pocket and exclaimed that was the same medicine he was going to offer him.
Can someome tell me where the sense is???? If he had the medicine in his pocket, why then did he want to give it  to him later??? IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!

Okay enough of the talking...here, watch your vodafone caller tune ad ft. eazzy>>>

2 comments: