Popular Posts

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Brand New 4X4 Video (Waist And Power)... Song Is Total GARBAGE

I have always been a fan and lover of 4x4 music. I mean...who isn’t?  From the days of "Sikilitele" through to "Fresh One", they have always delivered with refinement. However, this very song is total GARBAGE!
 
This is nothing like the 4x4 I have known. This song is utterly useless and way below their standard. They can do better so why the hell did they do this??? Bloody Crap!

Then Captain Planet sets in with some outrageous lyrics “I get supernatural Power...Power/Power ooo Power!....Power/African Black Power...Power....” Purleeeezzz....Come on meeehn.... smh! You guys need to wake up from your slumber.

Anyways, check the video out below before I start sounding mean to them.

.............................................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment