Oh Brother…. Just when you thought that selling mixtapes on paypal would be the death of Lil Kim’s petty beef with Nicki Minaj, Roman (Nicki Minaj’s alter ego) strikes again with another diss.
When I logged on twitter and saw Splash tweeting the lyrics, I wrote it off as a joke considering the date (April Fool’s Day)…but low and behold. Here it is.
“Tragedy”, produced by Hit Boy, is rumored to be a new snippet off of a new mixtape.
Popular Posts
-
Stingomania , the producer of the biopic on late rapper Dagrin , has released the official trailer of the movie. Daniel Ademinokan, the d...
-
I just love this song and the video! It knocks me out #dead...Watch video below.
-
Born and raised in Accra, Ghana , Blitz the Ambassador grew up to the sounds of Afro-Beat, Highlife, Jazz...
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment